- Detached garages, deck piles, patios, sidewalks, driveways and all home appliances
- Unfinished homes: SNHWP does not employ contractors to complete homes or reimburse home owners for the cost of completing a home in accordance with the Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Heaving of concrete floor slabs or normal cracking
- Repainting or redecorating of the home after drywall repairs
- Alterations, deletions or additions including defects in materials and workmanship that were either completed or engaged by the home owner.
- Surface defects in workmanship and materials not specified in writing by the home owner at the date of possession.
- landscaping or surface water management after turnover
- Contractual items: the program does not become involved in disputes over contract specifications. Ensure all items agreed upon are noted in the Offer to Purchase or Purchase and Sale Agreement.
*See Limited Home Warranty Certificate for additional details